Guest speaker Keith Hammond, of Hammond Law Center, will cover topics including:
- Up In Smoke- Medical Marijuana & the Impact in the Workplace
- In the Courts- Major Employment Law Cases Over the Past Year and What They Mean to You
- Wage & Hour Update- Old and New Information from the DOL
- Unwinding the Obama-era NLRB Rulings
- More Than The ADA- Accommodations for Bathrooms, Prayer, Breastfeeding and Medical
Where: 641 S Maitland Ave, Maitland, FL 32751
When: Wednesday, April 17th
Time: 9:00 – 11:00am EDT
Registration begins at 8:30am
Cost $149 / person or FREE for AAG Clients
The seminar is approved for 2 professional development credits (PDCs) with SHRM.
Please be sure to RSVP by Monday, April 1st as seating is limited and we expect searing to fill up fast.
For more information or to reserve your seat, please contact email@example.com or 386-738-1895 x109.
Join us this year to learn about the various hot topics affecting employers today and their ramifications.